Watching Ignite session offline i came across few of the session very exciting and interesting and i do recommend each messaging specialist to must watch.
- Notes from the field: how we moved a large global bank to Office 365
- Office 365 – Marriages, Divorces and Adoptions
- Getting stuff done: Solving Office 365 problems with PowerShell
- How to be an author and write about Office 365
- Real-world best practices for managing Office 365 groups
- Embrace Office 365 Groups: What’s new and how to get started
- Office 365 Groups automation inside-out
- Delivering Office 365 as an evergreen service: What to do, and more importantly, what not to do
- Understanding how Microsoft Information Protection capabilities work together to protect sensitive information across devices, apps, and services
- Secure enterprise productivity with Office 365 threat protection services including EOP, ATP, and Threat Intelligence
- Strategies for building effective, optimal and future proof connectivity to Office 365 that will delight your users
- Implementing a modern network architecture to get the most out of Office 365
- Addressing global data residency needs with Multi-Geo in Office 365
- Notes from the field: How a large global bank moved to Office 365
Exchange & Outlook:-
- Welcome to Exchange 2019!
- Panel discussion: Microsoft Exchange/Calendar/OWA
- Hybrid Exchange – Making it easier and faster to move to the cloud
- Scott Schnoll’s Exchange and Office 365 Tips & Tricks
- Securing Exchange Online from Modern Threats
- So long and thanks for all the (email) phish
- Email Search in a Flash! Accelerating Exchange 2019 with SSDs
- Turbo charge your Exchange on-premises and Hybrid environment – Notes from the field
- How to add MFA to your Exchange On-Prem/Online mailboxes in 20 minutes or less
- Preparing to Move (or remove) Those Public Folders to the Cloud
- Why do we need to keep an Exchange Server on-premises when we move to the cloud?
- Making the best of the cloud: How Exchange Online is different from Exchange on-premises
- Azure Information Protection and Exchange Online – better together
- Securing your Office 365 environment from advanced phishing campaigns with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Deploying Outlook mobile securely in the enterprise
- What’s Amazing and New in Calendaring in Outlook!
- Deep dive into what’s new and coming soon to Outlook for Windows and Mac
- Outlook mobile in the Enterprise
- Outlook on the web: Don’t block your users, restrict them with conditional access/limited access!
- Outlook on the web – What’s new and why you should care!
- Scott Schnoll’s Exchange and Office 365 tips and tricks
Courtesy – SuperTekBoy & The Microsoft Exchange Team Blog